vSphere 7.0 What You Need to Know
VMware’s vSphere 7.0 was just released! Join Vista for a webinar where we will cover everything you need to know about it, including:
- Strategies for navigating upgrade paths and supported versions of vSphere
- How to check your hardware before the move and what VMware is doing to help
- Lifeline support for earlier releases – Know your options if you're running anything older
- Improvements to Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) and what that means for you
- New Kubernetes integration into vSphere including update from Project Pacific
Distribution Sales Engineer
John started his career in the tech industry more than seven years ago in a Call Center environment answering questions about IBM Servers. He slowly added more skills along the way, and became a Technology Consultant in 2018 focusing on VMware. John is from Buffalo, NY where he is a die-hard Buffalo Bills fan. In his free time, John enjoys golf, video games and a little bit of gambling.
Director of Technology Services
Vista IT Group
Rob has been working in the technology industry as a Solutions Engineer for over 14 years. He specializes in enterprise architectures, with a focus on converged infrastructures, storage, and public and private cloud solutions. As Vista's Director of Technology Services, Rob leads a team of experienced Presales and Delivery Engineers.
Webinar Attendee Raffle
Anyone who attends the webinar and completes our brief ten question post-webinar survey will be entered to win their choice of a $300 Amazon Gift Card or a Dell Vostro Laptop!