Veeam has just announced the release of their Availability Suite v10. The new release provides users with new and enhanced features over previous versions of the software.
Veeam Availability Suite combines the industry-leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring and analytics of Veeam ONE. It enables data protection, management, and intelligence that is simple, flexible, and reliable. This comprehensive suite empowers organizations with advanced capabilities and powerful tools to achieve their goals of 100% data protection with High Availability and reduced downtime.
Features of Veeam Availability Suite v10 include:
- Instant VM recovery is supported for any image-level Veeam backup.
- Multi-VM Instant recovery allows for fast recovery of multi-server applications with just a few clicks.
- Using S3 Object Lock, you can create Immutable backup copies on Amazon S3 or any S3-compatible service provider
- Scalable architecture that supports Network Attached Storage specific backups
- Veeam ONE now provides monitoring, alerting and support for Nutanix AHV
- NAS backup-specific integrations for storage usage and utilization
Wondering what Veeam can do for your business? Ask an engineer for a discussion or better yet, trial it in your environment today!